Christian HammerJuniorprof. Dr.-Ing.
Language-based Security, Information Flow Control, Inline Reference Monitors, Mobile Security, Web Security, Concurrent Programming
- SAP published another security patch that fixes one of the bugs reported as part of Daniil Luzin's master thesis.
- Our paper Flexible Access Control Policies with Delimited Histories and Revocation has been accepted for presentation at the Fourth Annual Conference on Systems, Programming, Languages and Applications: Software for Humanity (OOPSLA'13)
- Our paper AppGuard – Fine-grained Policy Enforcement for Untrusted Android Applications has been accepted for publication at the 8th International Workshop on Data Privacy Management (DPM'13)
- Trend- und Strategiebericht Entwicklung sicherer Software durch Security by Design von den vom BMBF geförderten Kompetenzzentren erschienen
- Our paper on Detecting Deadlock in Programs with Data-Centric Synchronization has been presented at the International Conference of Software Engineering (ICSE'13)
- Christian Hammer is awarded a DFG grant on Information Flow Control for Browser Clients
- Android security: real-time policy enforcement for third-party applications.
- Atomic-set-serializability, a data-centric correctness criterion for concurrent programs (in collaboration with IBM Research)
- VALSOFT/Joana, information flow control based on program slicing and path conditions.
|since 2012||Juniorprofessor at CISPA of Saarland University|
|Jul-Dec 2011||Assistant professor at Utah State University|
|2009–2011||Post-Doc at Purdue University in the Secure Software Systems group|
|2009||Dr.-Ing. Universität Karlsruhe|
Thesis title: Information Flow Control for Java – A Comprehensive Approach based on Path Conditions in Dependence Graphs.
- GRSRD 2014, Organizer
- S&P (Oakland) 2014, PC member
- SAC 2014, PC member PL track
- ECOOP 2014, PC member
- ESSoS 2014, PC member
- ASE 2013, Expert Review Panel
My previous professional activities can be found here.
Summer Term 2013
Winter Term 2012/2013
- Core Lecture: Security (together with Michael Backes and Matteo Maffei)
Summer Term 2012
A list of my publications can be found here.