Christian HammerJuniorprof. Dr.-Ing.
Language-based Security, Information Flow Control, Inline Reference Monitors, Mobile Security, Web Security, Concurrent Programming
- Short paper titled Exception Handling for Dynamic Information Flow Control has been accepted to the ACM Student Research Competition at ICSE 2014
- SAP published another security patch that fixes one of the bugs reported as part of Daniil Luzin's master thesis.
- Android security: real-time policy enforcement for third-party applications.
- Atomic-set-serializability, a data-centric correctness criterion for concurrent programs (in collaboration with IBM Research)
- VALSOFT/Joana, information flow control based on program slicing and path conditions.
|since 2012||Juniorprofessor at CISPA of Saarland University|
|Jul-Dec 2011||Assistant professor at Utah State University|
|2009–2011||Post-Doc at Purdue University in the Secure Software Systems group|
|2009||Dr.-Ing. Universität Karlsruhe|
Thesis title: Information Flow Control for Java – A Comprehensive Approach based on Path Conditions in Dependence Graphs.
- ECOOP 2015, PC member
- JSTools 2014, Co-organizer
- S&P (Oakland) 2014, PC member
- ECOOP 2014, PC member
My previous professional activities can be found here.
Summer Term 2014
- Lecture: Secure Information Flow
Summer Term 2013
Winter Term 2012/2013
- Core Lecture: Security (together with Michael Backes and Matteo Maffei)
Summer Term 2012
A list of my publications can be found here.