Christian HammerJuniorprof. Dr.-Ing.
Language-based Security, Information Flow Control, Inline Reference Monitors, Mobile Security, Web Security, Concurrent Programming
- Our tool paper AppGuard - Enforcing User Requirements on Android Apps has been accepted for publication at the 19th International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems (TACAS'13)
- Our idea paper on Callee-site Rewriting of Sealed System Libraries for Android has been accepted for publication at the International Symposium on Engineering Secure Software and Systems (ESSoS'13)
- Our paper on Detecting Deadlock in Programs with Data-Centric Synchronization has been accepted for publication at the International Conference of Software Engineering (ICSE'13)
- Christian Hammer is awarded a DFG grant on Information Flow Control for Browser Clients
- Android security: real-time policy enforcement for third-party applications.
- Atomic-set-serializability, a data-centric correctness criterion for concurrent programs (in collaboration with IBM Research)
- VALSOFT/Joana, information flow control based on program slicing and path conditions.
|since 2012||Juniorprofessor at CISPA of Saarland University|
|Jul-Dec 2011||Assistant professor at Utah State University|
|2009–2011||Post-Doc at Purdue University in the Secure Software Systems group|
|2009||Dr.-Ing. Universität Karlsruhe|
Thesis title: Information Flow Control for Java – A Comprehensive Approach based on Path Conditions in Dependence Graphs.
- SAC 2014, PC member PL track
- ECOOP 2014, PC member
- ESSoS 2014, PC member
- ASE 2013, Expert Review Panel
- JSTools 2013, Co-organizer
- WWW 2013, PC member Security, privacy, trust, and abuse track
Winter Term 2012/2013
- Core Lecture: Security (together with Michael Backes and Matteo Maffei)
Summer Term 2012
A list of my publications can be found here.
Other Professional Activities
An overview of my other professional activities can be found here.