Christian HammerJuniorprof. Dr.-Ing.
Language-based Security, Information Flow Control, Inline Reference Monitors, Mobile Security, Web Security, Concurrent Programming
- The BMBF will fund our project "Sichere mobile Business Apps".
- The BMBF will fund our project "Smart Privacy".
- The DFG will fund our Collaborative Research Center "Methods and Tools for Understanding and Controlling Privacy" intitially for the next 4 years.
- Our paper Information Flow Control for Event Handling and the DOM in Web Browsers won the 2014/2015 Best Paper Award of the DFG priority programme Reliably Secure Software Systems (RS3).
- Sichere mobile Business Apps
- Smart Privacy
- Android security: real-time policy enforcement for third-party applications.
- Atomic-set-serializability, a data-centric correctness criterion for concurrent programs (in collaboration with IBM Research)
- VALSOFT/Joana, information flow control based on program slicing and path conditions.
|since 2012||Juniorprofessor at CISPA of Saarland University|
|Jul-Dec 2011||Assistant professor at Utah State University|
|2009–2011||Post-Doc at Purdue University in the Secure Software Systems group|
|2009||Dr.-Ing. Universität Karlsruhe|
Thesis title: Information Flow Control for Java – A Comprehensive Approach based on Path Conditions in Dependence Graphs.
- SAC 2017, PC member SEC track
- ICSE 2017, Demo Track PC Member
- ASE 2016, PC Member
- ICWE 2016, PC Member
- ISSTA 2016, Co-Chair Demo Track, PC Member
My previous professional activities can be found here.
Winter Term 2015/2016
Summer Term 2015
Winter Term 2014/2015
Summer Term 2014
- Lecture: Secure Information Flow
Summer Term 2013
Winter Term 2012/2013
- Core Lecture: Security (together with Michael Backes and Matteo Maffei)
Summer Term 2012
A list of my publications can be found here.