Christian HammerJuniorprof. Dr.-Ing.
Language-based Security, Information Flow Control, Inline Reference Monitors, Mobile Security, Web Security, Concurrent Programming
- Christian Hammer's joint talk with Prof. Borges on Big Data is in the news (in German).
- Ab WS 2014/15 bietet das CISPA einen neuen Bachelor-Studiengang Cybersicherheit an.
- Abhishek Bichhawat won the second prize in the Graduate category of the ACM SIGSOFT Student Research Competition at ICSE'14 with his submission Exception Handling for Dynamic Information Flow Control
- Our paper Generalizing Permissive-Upgrade in Dynamic Information Flow Analysis has been accepted for presentation at the 9th ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on Programming Languages and Analysis for Security (PLAS'14) and the Joint Workshop on Foundations of Computer Security and Formal and Computational Cryptography (FCS-FCC'14)
- Christian Hammer's presentation of recent research at CEBIT is in the news (here and here, and here, in German).
- Android security: real-time policy enforcement for third-party applications.
- Atomic-set-serializability, a data-centric correctness criterion for concurrent programs (in collaboration with IBM Research)
- VALSOFT/Joana, information flow control based on program slicing and path conditions.
|since 2012||Juniorprofessor at CISPA of Saarland University|
|Jul-Dec 2011||Assistant professor at Utah State University|
|2009–2011||Post-Doc at Purdue University in the Secure Software Systems group|
|2009||Dr.-Ing. Universität Karlsruhe|
Thesis title: Information Flow Control for Java – A Comprehensive Approach based on Path Conditions in Dependence Graphs.
- ESSoS 2015, PC member
- SAC 2015, PC member PL track
- ECOOP 2015, PC member
- JSTools 2014, Co-organizer
- ECOOP 2014, PC member
My previous professional activities can be found here.
Summer Term 2014
- Lecture: Secure Information Flow
Summer Term 2013
Winter Term 2012/2013
- Core Lecture: Security (together with Michael Backes and Matteo Maffei)
Summer Term 2012
A list of my publications can be found here.